I'm here to save YOU money. My name is Kristina and I want to give you the most up-to-date saving tips and ideas.

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Tips for Making Big Decisions



Today I have some great places for you to check out. These are great ways to Save when you are face with those BIG decisions in life. How do you prepare for them? How do you deal with them when they are happening?  Check out these few site I have gathered for you!! 

I thought I would search some great places and spaces I have found useful and share them with you today! Click the links below to get the great blogs and website information: 

College/University
Saving for College
Save while in College

Weddings
75 Money Saving Tips
50 Money Saving Tips

Buying A Car
Saving money with the Do-Not-Dos

Buying a House 
Money Saving Tips
8 Ways to Save

Funerals
10 Ways to Save Money when Planning
10 Ways to Save $$$

Children
Saving for When you Have a Baby
Ways for Parents to Save Money


Don't Forget to check out my previous posts at the side there >>>
You will find lots of great infomation that I have already shared about these topics and many more!!
Hope you are all doing well!!

With Love:
Kristina


No comments:

Post a Comment