I'm here to save YOU money. My name is Kristina and I want to give you the most up-to-date saving tips and ideas.

Monday 22 April 2013

Money Saving Motivation

Welcome Beautiful Monday! 


Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending - Chris Bard

Hello everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Comment below telling me about your weekend, what were some of the struggles you went through? did you over come them? What is it that helps you overcome those struggles?

My weekend was pretty great. I spent time resting, a much needed rest after a busy week. My weakness  was buying take out food. Although my husband and I are a lot better at getting a healthier alternative (gluten free...etc), we still could be saving that money. But I do have to say we are pretty good at the saving thing ;) haha. Im looking forward to this summer where we can enjoy the things we've been working hard towards, financially.

Ok, have a good day!! 

With Love:
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment