Today I have a quick and easy breakfast or snack Dish for you. I personally love this one because you can add to this whatever you feel. If you are craving sweet you can add chocolate, ice cream, powdered sugar. And if you are more for breakfast then add eggs and ham inside. Its up to you to be creative with this. So enjoy this recipe and comment below how it went as well as letting me know your favorite toppings to go onto crepes.
Gluten Free Crepes
1 cup of your favorite Gluten Free Flour (oat, buckwheat, quinoa, rice, sprout..etc.)
11/4 Cup of dairy free milk (you can use almond, goats...etc)
2 Cups of water (or when reached desired thickness)
2 Large eggs
3 Tablespoons Organic Butter (Use 1 for cooking)
1/2 Teaspoon Salt (I use finely ground sea salt)
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 or 2 pinches of gluten-free Baking Powder (make your own**)
1. Mix Dry and Wet ingredients separately. You can leave out the water if you are using water to add at the end.
2. Mix the both Dry and Wet together, whisking so that the batter is smooth. This is when you add the water, a little at a time to get the desired amount in. If you need to add more milk, at a little at a time.
3. Ensure there are no clumps in batter.
4. Heat pan on medium heat. Ensure your pan is hot when pour mix.
5. Pour mix into pan. Lift and swirl pan allowing the mix to thin out. Create a circular shape.
6. 1 minute on Each side, until browned.
7. Remove, place onto plate and add desired toppings.
**2parts Cream of Tartar
1 park Baking Soda
1 Part Starch (corn, potato...etc)
Topping Choices are up to you!! I love to use fruit, chocolate, powdered sugar, eggs and ham, jams, nuts...etc. There are so many options out there! Have Fun and don't forget to comment below telling me how this recipe worked for you and what kind of toppings are your favourite!
You May Also Like: