I'm here to save YOU money. My name is Kristina and I want to give you the most up-to-date saving tips and ideas.

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Mid-Week Meals - Chicken Roast

Easy Chicken Roast


Hello Everyone, 

Today I have a simple and easy Roast Recipe for you. I made it last night, it turned out great and my husband loved it too! It would be a great main dish for you husband to cook for you wives tomorrow on Valentines Day - if you don't have a planned meal already :) Its cheap, easy, quick and you both with love it while you stare and gaze into each other eyes. haha. OK, enjoy <3 

Ingredients: 

Chicken Breast - I used 2 because there are 2 of us.
Veggies of choice - I used carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, onion and I meant to use potatoes, but forgot :)
Greek Salad Dressing - My Home Made Kind: Home Made Greek Salad Dressing
Spices - This is optional, you don't have to use any if there are some already added to the dressing. But I used thyme, sage, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper on just the chicken. 

Directions:

1. Preheat Oven to 375 degree
2. Oil Casserole Dish
3. Place in chicken breast and season
4. Add Chopped Veggies
5. Coat with dressing
6. Cook for 30 - 40 minutes or until desired tenderness. 

Simple and Easy eh!! It took no time at all, its healthy and both my husband and I loved it. 

Hope you enjoy :) 


You May also Like: 

No comments:

Post a Comment