I'm here to save YOU money. My name is Kristina and I want to give you the most up-to-date saving tips and ideas.

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Banana OatMeal Cookies with Flaxseed! Healthy and Delicious!

Banana OatMeal Cookies



Hello Everyone!

I have a delicious and healthy recipe for you! These Cookies a friend of mine and I decided to experiment with. We added all sorts of things in them. The one in the picture has Chocolate Chips and Flaxseed. You should give them a try, they are yummmm!

Main Ingredients:
3 Bananas
1.5 Cups of Quaker Quick Oats
1 Tablespoon of Flaxseed (optional)

Add-In Ideas:
Chocolate -Chips or chunks
M&Ms or Smarties - for the more dessert lovers
Dried Fruit
Nuts 
Coffee

Directions: 
(1) Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees
(2) Mash Banana
(3) Add in oats and desired add-ins
(4) Mix well 
(5) Roll into balls and place onto baking sheet - I like to use silicone sheets or baking paper.
(6) Place in oven for 15 minutes or until they are the way you like them! 

Makes 20 Cookies! 

Have Fun!! 

With Love:
Kristina 



You May Also Like:




No comments:

Post a Comment