I'm here to save YOU money. My name is Kristina and I want to give you the most up-to-date saving tips and ideas.

Friday 25 January 2013

Visa Credit Cards Everyone Should Know About!!!


Good Day All!

I trust you are all doing well and are enjoying this lovely cold weather we are having here in ontario... if you arent from here, lucky cause its COOOOLD!! Honestly Im not a big fan of the cold. 

Anyhow, today I want to bring to your attention some great stuff!! I wanted to let you in on a little secret... Dominion Lending now has Visa Cards!! Ok, its not a secret, but its great news. They are such better offers then you can get at the bank, honestly im not just saying that cause I work for these people.  The rates are good and there are many different cards to suit your needs for coverage, even for students there is great coverage such as travel coverage and cell phone coverage. Its really neat. SO do yourself a good thing, if you are a visa owner, or are looking to get a new one... look into this one. 

Click here for the link: Visa Credit Cards

Be sure to sign up on the site if you are interested, even just to inquire, Id be happy to chat with you!! 

** Remember I work anywhere in Canada, not just ontario. I have many clients in other provinces and it works out great!! 

Have a wonderful friday and an even better weekend!! 

With Love:
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment