I'm here to save YOU money. My name is Kristina and I want to give you the most up-to-date saving tips and ideas.

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Tips For Tuesday! Dont be a credit card spender


Its 'Tips for Tuesday' day!! And today I have one basic and easy tip! So simple, but many may find it hard to adjust to at first. The tip for today is DONT BE A CREDIT CARD SPENDER!! 

Fact is that if you use cash for your spendings, you can pay better attention to how much you spend, and you can limit yourself better because you can carry the amount you intend to spend. It one of the greatest secrets to saving money if you are a shopper :D 

You can make jars for each expense that you need within a week. For example: Groceries, Gas, Necessities, Other. You get the just of it. 

I also added the fancy ol' $5 Savings Plan that has been floating around for a few years now. 
Try it and let me know how it goes for you. 

With love:
Kristina

See Also:



No comments:

Post a Comment