I'm here to save YOU money. My name is Kristina and I want to give you the most up-to-date saving tips and ideas.

Thursday 31 January 2013

Home Made Greek Salad Dressing

Home Made Greek Salad Dressing



Hello Everyone, 
Today, I wanted to add another one of my sister-in-laws recipes. She revealed this to me before today and I really wanted to use it yesterday in my 'mid-week-meals'. But I couldn't I had to wait for her to release it and let me do it :) 

Anyhow, Its smart and its simple. Its so easy and it really does save time in the kitchen. So check it out, love, use and comment!! 

Also, remember to go onto my webpage and sign up for a free report for your finances, mortgages, renewals and even for a visa option with great low rates and coverage.  My webpage may be a little everywhere right now. I'm in the midst of getting a new webpage made and this is sort of the default setting, lol. I hate it ;)  www.kristinacrosbie.ca 

Here it is: 

A great trick and way to save time for you during the week is to make a pre-made salad dressing. Its not store bought so you know exactly what goes in it. And the trick here is to use your almost finished dijon mustard container!! 

First let me start by telling you about Turmeric. Turmeric is mainly found in Indian cooking. Fortunately  its is also found in mustard and some dijon mustards. Turmeric is found to be beneficial in many ways such as: detoxify liver, anti- inflammatory, aiding in fat metabolism and helps to maintain weight. There are many more benefits from Turmeric and the reason why I am saying this is so that you make sure when you purchase Dijon Mustard, look for this in the ingredients!! 

When you are nearing the end of your Dijon mustard bottle, approximately 1 to 2 teaspoons left, simple add these ingredients: 

1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
1 tbs Fresh Lemon Juice
2 Tbs Red Wine vinegar
1 Minced Garlic Clove
Pinch of salt and Pepper
2 Pinches of Basil and Oregano Leaves 

Shake together and Presto!! 

By Flavia Del Monte


See Also:



No comments:

Post a Comment