I'm here to save YOU money. My name is Kristina and I want to give you the most up-to-date saving tips and ideas.

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Cookies & Cream Cheesecake

Happy Mid-Week Meals!!


Hello All!! 
Today is Gluten Free Recipe day... Ive have share with you a few of my own recipes and I have also shared with you some other recipes from some great people. Today I want to give a shout out to Carol Kicinski. She is a great recipe developer!!

I chose this one of her because I wanted to share a little memory of mine. My husband comes from a massive family and every christmas we all get together, everyone. This year we had nearly 50 people here, just immediate family with their significant others and children. We had a blast. The reason why I am sharing this memory is because one of Sebastian's (my husband) brother and his wife brought a oreo cookie cheesecake and let me tell you it was DELICIOUS!! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Mmmhhmmmmm. SO I saw this photo and the recipe and I thought I have to share it because I know for a fact that this cheesecake is to die for. Give it a try and let me know how it turns out. 

Cookies & Cream No Bake Cheesecakes

Ingredients

21 Kinnitoos
1 cup heavy cream
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

Directions

Place paper liners in the cups of a standard muffin pan (12 cups).
Take 3 of the cookies, cut them in quarters for garnish and set aside. Place 12 cookies in a plastic freezer bag and pound them with a rolling pin until they turn into fine crumbs. Divide the crumbs among the muffin cups and press down firmly and evenly. Place the remaining cookies in the bag and break them up so that there are bigger pieces of cookie as well as some crumbs.

Whip the cream on high speed until stiff peaks form with a hand held mixer. Place the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and beat on high speed until smooth and well blended. Fold in the whipped cream and the crushed cookie pieces. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cups. Place one of the quartered cookies on top of each cheesecake. Refrigerate until serving, at least 5 minutes, up to a day ahead.

Servings

This gluten free recipe makes 12 mini cheesecakes.

You can visit her at: Simply... Gluten-Free

See Also:

No comments:

Post a Comment