I'm here to save YOU money. My name is Kristina and I want to give you the most up-to-date saving tips and ideas.

Thursday 17 January 2013

Enriched Academy - Dragons' Den!


Hello Everyone, 

I wanted to post this picture to let you all know to watch this episode. The enriched academy is a program to teach youth to save!! Ive been saying for a while that they need to teach managing money in high school... this is close enough! Its a great idea and it looks like the dragon's den are interested ;) 

Not only am I sharing this with you because I think its a great idea but also that the creators work for DLC (Dominion Lending Centres), whom I work for. 

So be sure to watch this!! And get involved! I will definitely be telling the young people I know to get into it!! 

Alrighy, With Love,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment