I'm here to save YOU money. My name is Kristina and I want to give you the most up-to-date saving tips and ideas.

Friday 4 January 2013

At Home Self Tanning Solution

Alright for you ladies and gents out there who love to tan yet a) live in a wintery country and/or b) don't want to damage your skin... I came across this today and thought I would share it with you.

I know its not a furniture friday or finance friday post but I have to post this!!

This girl has some pretty sweet stuff on her blog and this especially is something I will be trying and ill let you know how it goes.

Now what you have all been waiting for:


This solution will last up to 4 days and will not damage your skin! You wont have to pay money to go to a tanning bed or get a spray tan! Its brilliant and it looks great. So read up and try. Then comment below and tell me how it went. 
 All you have to do is:
1. Grab yourself a clean spray bottle, 4 black tea bags, and 2 cups of water.
2. Find a spot in your bathroom you don’t mind getting a little messy in, such as the shower or your bathtub.
3. Boil your water and let your tea bags steep for about 15 minutes.  
4. While your teabags are steeping, have a quick shower to get any excess oil or sweat off your body so your tan doesn’t end up looking streaky and will dry evenly. 
5. Once you are done your shower, are completely dried off, and your tea has cooled down enough to touch without burning you, simply pour your tea, sans tea bags, into your spray bottle and sit down in your bathtub or shower.  
6. Then spray yourself evenly with your tea mixture, giving it time to soak in and dry before doing your next coat.  
*I find it best to do one body part at a time and let that section dry before moving onto another area so you can be sure your tan looks exactly how you want it to look.* 
7. If you are after a darker shade, spray yourself a third or fourth time until you get your desired color.  
8. Make sure that you are fully dry before getting dressed as you don’t want to run the risk of staining your clothes. 
Well there you go!! Sounds so easy eh!! Well I will for sure be trying this out, I have been craving a tan. And im super excited for this. Thank you Vanessa :)

Thank you all. Hope your holidays were/are wonderful. I had a great Christmas and New Years celebration... Such a great time of year. Now we are in 2013! crazy.

With Love,
ME!


Find her blog at: http://topbeautybrands.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment