I'm here to save YOU money. My name is Kristina and I want to give you the most up-to-date saving tips and ideas.

Monday 3 December 2012

Hi My Name is Kristina.

Let me start by telling you why I decided to write a blog:
I have my own business and I love to help people. My business is with Mortgages, but Im interested in so much more! I have great tips on saving money in all areas of life. I also love decor and fashion, as well as family, who are very important to me. I thought if I started this I could also help people who read this to get great tips not just about mortgages but also all these great things I am interested in.

I want to tell you that I have a bit of a lay out that I planned in my head already. Firstly starting the day of the week with 'money saving mondays' - this will cover all areas of ones life. Then there is 'Mid-Week Meals'. I have an intolerance to Gluten so a lot of my stuff will be gluten. And I really want to make sure I am open to a wide variety of people though so don't worry ill be putting all sorts of recipes and fun facts about food and even fitness. Lastly I came up with 'Furniture Fridays', but I'm not sure if that too cheesy, lol. Maybe ill re-think that one. But basically I want to make that the day I talk about homes, styles in homes and businesses, furniture, setting, holidays...etc.

Not only do I want give great ideas for us cold ones here in Canada, but I want to search the world for great, inspirational facts that will open our eyes to wonderful things. Im really excited to have you on board traveling the web and the world with me.

Side Note: I told you above that I have my own business, well I have to tell you the website, check it out! kristinacrosbie.ca Copy and paste that and see what my business is all about. ALSO I know its not the best looking site in the world, haha. Im working on it. Come the new year my husband will be finishing school and from there we will be planning new strategies and new goals... I want to redesign my website, make it more me! PINK! I love pink. Maybe not pink, but It will be fantastic.

Alright, I think thats enough for today.
You could also find me on:
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/kristinacrosbie/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KristinaCrosbie
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kristina.crosbie (mortgage - kristina crosbie)

Ok, for now farewell!

-Kristina-

No comments:

Post a Comment